Autodesk currently have a survey up that allows Revit API developers to give some feedback on what they would like to see in the API of future Revit releases.
It closes on the 31st of July and is available here: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229BU6PH7J9
Make sure you head over there and give your feedback. You have no excuse to complain about missing features if you don’t!
Some specific things that I’ve submitted to ADN as a wish list in the past have been:
- Ability to work with filters (view filters, not the document element filters)
- Ability to pick a point in the document
- Ability to change the active view
- More of the ‘override graphics in view’ menu actions exposed, ie setting elements to be transparent or half tone.
- Ability to ‘duplicate as dependant’
- Section mark creation
Now is your chance to tell yours to Autodesk, wether you are in ADN or not!